Someplace Safe, Inc.
1540 Tod Avenue N.W.
Warren, OH 44485
Domestic Violence a crime that hurts everyone.
· Accompaniment and Advocacy through Legal Proceedings
· Community Education Programs
· Student Awareness Programs
· Information and Referral Services
· 24-Hour Hotline 7 Days a week
· Crisis Intervention
· Supportive Counseling
· Temporary Shelter for Battered Women and their Dependent Children
Here is a safety plan for Victims and Survivors of Domestic Violence. Have the following items hidden in one central place:
· About $50 in cash
· Extra keys for house and car
· A small bag of clothes for you and your children
These important papers:
· Bank Accounts
· Insurance Policies
· His date of birth
· Social Security Numbers (his, yours and your children's)
· Birth Certificates
· List of telephone numbers
· Sentimental valuables