Useful Information & Links

All Hubbard Township criminal and traffic cases are held at the Girard Municipal Court


Fingerprinting : Web Check Locations


Report a Scam


Unemployment Fraud


Trumbull County Sex Offender Registry


Vehicle Lockouts

Due to the risk of damage to the vehicle the Hubbard Township Police Department does not unlock vehicles. If other circumstances exist, such as a young child locked in the vehicle, an Officer will be sent to assist in any way possible. Contacting a locksmith or local tow company is your best alternative in most cases.


Who do I call for Sick/Injured Animals?

Animal Welfare League of Trumbull County (330) 539-5300


Who do I call for Missing/Stray Dogs?

Dog Warden (330) 675-2787


Hubbard Joint Eagle Fire Department

Office 330-534-1582


What are the Child Restraint Laws?
National Highway Safety AdministrationChild Restraint Laws


Junk Motor Vehicles

Zoning department 330-534-2161

To obtain building permit 330-534-2161


Report Potholes

Township Roads: 330-534-9798

County Roads : 330-675-2640

State/ Interstate 330-637-5951


Damaged or Missing Street/ Road signs:

Hubbard Township Road Department – 330-534-9798

Trumbull County Court View –

Trumbull County Inmate Search –

Girard Municipal Court View –

Hubbard City Government/Police –


Drug Take Back Program

The Drug Take Back Program was implemented to give people a way to dispose of unwanted prescription and non-prescription medications. The program allows users to anonymously deposit these items in a locked steel box located at the entrance to the police department.The items are then collected and destroyed in an environmentally safe method. Hours to drop off: 7:00 am – 3:00pm

For the safety of police personnel handling these items, please abide by the following procedures:

  • Secure all medications in a resealable bag or container

  • Limit items being deposited to pills, capsules, creams, or syrups only

  • Syringes may be accepted if placed in a cleaned out semi- clear or clear plastic container (i.e., water bottle with the cap securely on)

  • Mark the outside of the container “sharps”

Lost Pets

In the event you lose your family pet, please contact the Hubbard Township Police Department at 330-675-2730. The dispatcher will record your pet’s name, type of animal, breed, color and your contact information. If the police department is notified that your beloved pet has been located, we will contact you with when and where you can be re-united.

CIT Certified Officers Training

Several members of the department have received Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) training and certification. This is specialized training in handling encounters with special needs adults and children, the elderly, emotionally disturbed people, violent perpetrators, suicidal individuals, persons suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, or highly volatile situations.

Vacation Watch

The Vacation Watch Program is a service provided by the Hubbard Township Police Department to alleviate some concern residents may experience while away from their homes.  After completing and submitting the vacation watch request form, the residence is added to a list which is distributed to the officers. Officers will then periodically check your residence.

You may submit your request by completing, printing, and returning the Vacation Check Form. You can come to the police station between 8:00am – 12:00pm and ask for an application at the window located in our lobby.

Business Contact Questionnaire

If you are a township business please make sure we have your contact information. This information is stored in the event we would need to contact you in an emergency situation or after hours incident. Business Contact Questionnaire